Why come to us?
- We are the holders of a Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport Medal for Exemplary Teaching
- The high quality of teaching comes first for us
- An individual approach to every pupil is a matter of course (we teach in small groups-classes of only 4-6 children)
- 100% satisfaction is one of our basic aims
- Teaching in a family villa with a garden close to Klánovice Forest
- We are a professional team that regards working in a kindergarten as its mission
- Long-tradition of teaching-Malování kreslení, z.s., is well-established, some of our teachers have decades of experience in teaching creative arts to a university standard
- We have tens of satisfied clients every year
We all come into the world with our unique gifts, talents and tasks. The earlier we are enabled to go our own way, the earlier we have the chance to let our soul blossom and become a good and satisfied person.
We like the idea of forest kindergartens and place great emphasis on our children being outside in the countryside. We often make use of the opportunity to play in the garden or in a park, and we run trips into the forest.
We trust that empathy, warmth, a friendly and humble approach on the part of a teacher will create a peaceful environment into which children will be happy to go and that will contribute to the creation of trust between pupils...
During teaching we work with principles in accordance with the Montessori method, we make use of play rooms equipped with aids and toys for this method.
SAFETY COMES FIRST
We realise that you are entrusting your most valuable treasure to us. We approach the safety of our pupils like a conscientious gardener, who, with everyday kindly care, supports the growth of small buds in his garden.
THE ENVIRONMENT AND HEALTH
In addition to emphasis on having a high-quality teaching staff and a suitable environment in the kindergarten's interior and in the countryside, we ensure healthy eating.